About the Role
If you're a passionate photographer and available to take photos during weekends of bands and punters, we'd love for you to apply!
This would suit someone who loves live music, would like to increase their photography experience and is keen to meet new people. We are a friendly bunch, honestly!
$25 per hour
- You would need to use your own Camera/Lens/Flash
- Snap 50-70 photos of punters
- 10-20 photos of bands/performers/DJs
- approximately 10 photos of full drinks, food, bar decorations, DJs or staff
How often and how long?
- You would be required to work at least 3 nights per month. Or more often if you're available.
- Our Photographers work on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Start times can vary from 9:30pm to 11pm.
- 2 hours shoot time at the bar plus 1 hour edit/upload to Facebook at home by 3pm the next day (3 hours work total)
About the Company
We are an Alternative Rock Bar on Wyndham St, just off Queen Street. The main area is downstairs where we have a bar with booth seating and dance floor. Our DJs are a little different to other city clubs because they play Rock music. A lot of our customers are either in a band, friends with someone in a band, or just walked in off the street and were looking for somewhere different. Upstairs is our famous intimate live music venue, where we have live music 3 - 4 nights per week and Comedy on a Tuesday. Fridays and Saturdays normally have 3 - 4 bands playing each night, but only 1 or 2 of the bands will play while our photographer is present.
As an alternative Rock bar, we try hard to create a safe atmosphere for our staff and customers and do not tolerate any form of harassment.